You will learn everything you need to know about:
- Explanation of the Long Range Rifle Components
- Understanding Scopes, MOA, 1st and 2nd Focal Plane
- Lethality Max Range on Animals
- Proper Bench Techniques
- Internal and External Ballistics, Air Pressure/Density, Using a Ballistic Program
- Body Position, Breathing, Trigger Control
- Follow Through and Correct Spotting Techniques
- Proper Cleaning and Maintenance
- Trajectory-Drop Calculations
- Ballistics G1 and G7 Break down
- Barrel and Chamber Throat designs
- Bullet Stabilization – Twist
- Barrel Types and Heat Convection/Conduction
- Suppressor and Brake Performance
- Trigger Types and Selection
- Ammunition, Powder Selection for Long-Range Hunting
- Terminal Performance on Animals
- Wind calling, reading and Mirage Basics
- Using the Wind Meter Kestrel Correctly
- Bullet Types for Long-Range Hunting
- Operating Rangefinders and using a Ballistic Rangefinder
- Using Rain Angle for Wind Speed
- Max Ordinate
- Truing Velocities
- Entering sight scale factors in your ballistics
- And More!
The average Long Range Course student will feel confident shooting steel out to 1000 yards and hunting out to 800 yards after completing LEVEL 1.
80 rounds of ammunition are provided.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.